EAST LANSING, MI- Today the Republican Liberty Caucus is pleased to announce the endorsement of Tom McMillin for Congress in Michigan's 8th Congressional District. McMillin has served in the Michigan House of Representatives since 2008 and has a lengthy record of voting for fiscal responsibility and the preservation of individual Liberty.
Login using social
USER LOG IN
- Climate Alarmism: When Is This Bozo Going Down?
- Years After the Recession, Welfare Rolls Hit New Highs
- Defeat the Islamic State by Allowing Syria and Others to Kill Radicals
- When a Hamburger Becomes a Doughnut and Other Lessons About Tax Inversions and Globalization
- Coping with the Legacy of Arab Socialism
About the Republican Liberty Caucus
The Republican Liberty Caucus is a 527 voluntary grassroots membership organization dedicated to working within the Republican Party to advance the principles of individual rights, limited government and free markets. Founded in 1991, it is the oldest continuously-operating organization within the Liberty Republican movement.
Donate with Bitcoin
Latest & Popular
June 28, 2013
May 23, 2014
August 02, 2014
February 15, 2014
August 22, 2014