Last night the Michigan chapter of the Republican Liberty Caucus hosted a Republican Secretary of State Debate at the Oakland County Commissioners Auditorium in Pontiac.
The candidates included were:
* State Senator Cameron Brown
* Oakland County Clerk & Register of Deeds Ruth Johnson
* State Senator Michelle McManus
* Calhoun County Clerk & Register of Deeds Anne Norlander
* State Representative Paul Scott
View the debate at http://blip.tv/file/4020645.
Thus far the Republican Liberty Caucus has not endorsed any candidate in the race.
Congratulations to the Michigan RLC affiliate for introducing these candidates to voters in a format that allowed them to hear their answers to the tough problems facing the state.