The Republican Liberty Caucus of Mississippi has developed a rating system to help gauge Republican lawmakers voting habits and lawmaking performance relating to the RLC’s principles of individual liberty, limited government, and free markets.
2009 Mississippi House MCLS Top Scores (see full MCLS Report)
1. Rep. Mark Fomby R District 108 takes the top spot for 2009 with a MCLS of 103 and an A+ rating
2. Rep. John Moore R District 60 MCLS 102 A+
3. Rep. David Campbell R District 84 and Rep. Stephen Horne R District 81 both recieved a MCLS of 100 and an A+ rating
See the FULL MS HOUSE report for 2009
2009 Mississippi Senate MCLS Top Scores (see full MCLS Report)
1. Sen. Doug Davis R District 1 takes the top spot for 2009 with a MCLS of 92 and an A rating
2. Sen. Michael Watson R District 51 recieved an MCLS of 90 and an A rating
3. Sen. Joey Fillingane R District 41 recieved an MCLS of 83 and a B rating
See the FULL MS SENATE report for 2009
The Republican Liberty Caucus has been encouraging our state chapters to come up with state-based Liberty Indexes. Kudos to Jeff Powell and the Mississppi RLC for this very valuable index.