Filed under Caucus Business
The Republican Liberty Caucus is offering two student internships for the Spring of 2012. Applicants must be enrolled in an accredited four-year college or have graduated within the last two years. Applicants should have good writing, organizational and internet skills and a familiarity with social media. An ability to work on your own and to complete projects on a deadline is essential.
- Current college student or recent graduate.
- Hard-working, self-motivated, and eager to learn.
- A belief in advancing liberty within the political system.
- Outstanding academic record.
- Strong technical and communications skills.
- Ability to work independently and with others.
Interns are expected to work 12 hours a week for 16 weeks during the Spring semester. There is no salary, but some expenses will be paid if needed. Interns will be supervised by a RLC board or staff member, but will be expected to work independently on specific assignments most of the time. They will not be expected to relocate and can remain enrolled and taking classes during the internship. Most of the work will be assigned and overseen online as a virtual internship.
- Gain experience in political activism and advocacy.
- Learn technical and organizational skills.
- Can work while still attending classes.
- No need to relocate.
- Helping one of the fastest growing organizations in the Liberty Movement.
Interns will gain experience with administrative aspects of a nationwide advocacy organization, including activism initiatives, publicity and promotions, member support services, database maintenance, social media, working with party organizations and campaigns and event planning and management. This will be a valuable opportunity to gain experience, add to your political resume and advance the cause of liberty.
Application Deadline: Jan 20th, 2012
Start Date: January 30th, 2012
End Date: May 18, 2012
For Information Email email@example.com
If you are interested, please fill out the application form below: