"The Republican Liberty Caucus is delighted to have been a part of the re-election of a strong spokesman for liberty, Representative Walter Jones," said RLC National Chair Matt Nye. "The RLC Board carefully researches all candidates and concluded that Jones is the best person to continue to serve the 3rd Congressional District in the interests of lower taxes, smaller government and increased individual liberty."
Login using social
USER LOG IN
- More Foreign Competition in Software and Internet Services?
- Washington Should Stop Praising Military Tyranny in Egypt
- Anti-School Choice Activists Demand Judge's Recusal Because She's Catholic
- Ensuring Safe Food in a Free Market: A Lesson from China
- Why Tax Credits Survive Legal Challenges But Vouchers Often Don't
About the Republican Liberty Caucus
The Republican Liberty Caucus is a 527 voluntary grassroots membership organization dedicated to working within the Republican Party to advance the principles of individual rights, limited government and free markets. Founded in 1991, it is the oldest continuously-operating organization within the Liberty Republican movement.
Donate with Bitcoin
Latest & Popular
October 01, 2013
May 04, 2014
July 07, 2014
August 13, 2014
May 23, 2014