We’re just weeks away from the 2011 Republican Liberty Caucus National Convention, and we hope you’ll consider attending — even if you’ve never attended a RLC meetup before. There is still time to register, but make sure to do so before February 1, when the prices rise.
The top ten reasons you should register and attend the Convention:
10. You will be able to hear from RLC leaders in other states to see how their chapters operate.
9. It promises to be really fun — an exciting and uplifting event. Check the agenda.
8. Panels will offer intellectual discussions from key figures in the liberty movement related to the Tea Party, foreign policy, drug policy reform, electoral reform, and other topics.
7. Training on communications and campaigns will be offered by experts in these fields.
6. Over 100 activists from 30 states will gather to network, socialize, learn, and mobilize.
5. The Convention will mark the largest pro-liberty gathering of Republicans in the country.
4. The RLC will celebrate its 20 year anniversary at the Convention, having been founded in 1991.
3. Justin Amash, the 30-year old Congressman-elect from Michigan, and former New Mexico Governor Gary E. Johnson will share their thoughts and experiences.
2. Prof. Randy Barnett’s speech “Rediscovering the Libertarian Roots of the Republican Party” will make the case for libertarian participation in the Republican Party.
1. Registered delegates will be eligible to vote in the RLC’s 2012 Presidential Straw Poll!